Friday, March 01, 2013

Calder is out!

Tales of the Shareem: Calder has been re-released!

Find him on Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Calder-Tales-Shareem-ebook/dp/B00BLBUUMK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362076669&sr=8-3&keywords=allyson+james+calder

Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/calder-allyson-james/1019740558?ean=2940016260891

And All Romance Ebooks:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-calder-1093405-143.html

Braden is next! When I get Braden uploaded, I will do Smashwords editions of the whole series, which will carry over to Apple, Sony, and Kobo. I will also do print editions, because the print versions are now out of print. Don't pay ridiculous amounts to the book sellers out there wanting three figures for one of these. Sit tight, and they'll be out sometime this month.

I'm reading over the books again, correcting things or smoothing out prose. I had forgotten how much fun these books were to write! Like being with friends, low-stress writing, laid back, fun. I hope you enjoy the Shareem boys.

5 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous kairayne said...

I bought this the other day, after I'd read every one in the series before it in the span of two days. I'm anxiously awaiting Braden... he's all I have left to collect. Oh please be soon! I can't wait to have my fix.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Donna S said...

After looking for Braden & Calder in print form I finally found them both on the Amazon.com in Canada. I have already received Braden (hoo ya) and now only waiting on a ship date for Calder. Thank you so very much for having these books in print. I actually hate having no other choice but to use ebook in some cases, but that is another story in itself at least to me. I "prefer" the comfort of having an actual book in my hand & not having to worry about the battery time running out in the middle of reading or dropping & breaking the darn thing. I'll step down off my soapbox now. Thank you so very much for putting your books in print (Eland too!) for us die hard paperback books fans :).

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to say, Amazon.com Canada just informed me that they were unable to find me a paperback copy of Calder. Nuts! Of course, I found both Braden & Calder on the Amazon.com in the US. Braden would cost $417.52, and Calder would cost only $95.92. Luckily, I was able to get Braden for about $13. Please tell me Calder will be available in print sometime soon. Pretty, pretty please!:-)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Oh dear! I am at the moment in process of getting all the Shareem books formatted and processed for print. Should take another month or so (as I'm doing it around writing other things). The Ellora's Cave versions are no longer in print and I know they're going for weird prices used. No, please don't pay $417 for one of my books. :-) I'll probably charge in the neighborhood of $10-$12

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger DonnaS said...

Oh, thank you so much. Now I can breathe a little better. :-). Just one more question. I found 'Maia and Rylan' with 'Rio' in your book titled 'Double Shot'. If these books will be re-released, will they be individual books or combined again like they were in 'Double Shot'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home