Sunday, July 07, 2013

Allyson James Upates

I've been a little quiet on the Allyson James front, because I've been hugely busy writing books for my Jennifer Ashley and Ashley Gardner personas.

However, once I get those beaten into shape, I'm returning to Allyson James with more Shareem (the re-release of Eland very soon), and more Stormwalker.

I'm debating the name of the next Stormwalker book, but I think it will be Dreamwalker. (Thoughts?) The book visits more about Cassandra's abilities, the ununculous, Emmett Smith, and Gabrielle's powers. As well as catch up on where Janet and Mick are in their relationship.

I'm looking forward to it!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love another Stormwalker novel. Dreamwalker sounds like a d great title. Can't wait for Daniel's book as well as the next Shifter's book. I don't use an e-reader, so I am glad that you also have actual books available. Marydee

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jen Twimom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I adore Mick, Janet and the gang. I vote two hands up for another Stormwalker book!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo can't wait! Love the title. I love Janet and Mick! :-)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Tink Quandary said...

I'll go against the grain...I'm waiting for Eland!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this series! Would loooove a book on Nash ans Maya!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read ALL of the Shareem books. Will there be audio versions of them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home